Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL OF THE THREADS? They're not gone, I'll show you...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL OF THE THREADS? They're not gone, I'll show you...

If you're like me, when you first logged on to the new forum you may have thought "what happened to all of the threads?" They are still there, you just have the power to see as many or as little as you want. Check it out...
    restoration.jpg
    beginning.jpg
    all.jpg

This method does not work on the mobile playform... Which, by the way, is currently garbage. With mobile access I can't even change my password. I know you administrators are swamped with this so I do not expect a solution anytime soon, just want to make sure you all are aware of the situation.
    Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
    1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

ugh...thanks Brian.

Comment

Kelly, the mobile version is absolutely unbarable but, at least on my iPhone, there is a button at the bottom to switch to full site mode. Then everything shows up correctly and I can actually see pictures... It's quite a bit slower but at least navigable.

Good luck!!!
        Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
        1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

Thanks for the update and thanks for your patience. We'll get it dialed in...

Comment

Originally posted by Bflaherty View Post
            This method does not work on the mobile playform... Which, by the way, is currently garbage. With mobile access I can't even change my password. I know you administrators are swamped with this so I do not expect a solution anytime soon, just want to make sure you all are aware of the situation.
            Brian, at the bottom of the page should be where you can change screens and one for Mobil.
            There is only one selection for Mobil. Is that the one you are using?
            Let me know as if that is not working for you, we need to make it work.
            Helmar Joe Johanesen
            1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
            1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
            Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
            2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
            http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

UPDATE: If you want to see all of the threads all of the time without having to change the setting each time, go to the settings page (settings link is at the top of the page) and choose "show all threads"...don't forget to save your settings at the bottom of the page.

Comment

Working...
              X