No announcement yet.

Pictures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craig, touch and open Reply. At the top of Quick Reply the second icon from the right. The greenish box. Allan

image.jpg
    1958 Dorsett Farallon
    1959 Bellboy Ballerina

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly View Post
      Chuck there's an "insert image" icon like this one [ATTACH=CONFIG]12514[/ATTACH]
      you should be able to use it no problem...let me know if you still need help.
      from page 1

Comment

I see no icon for photos. Maybe some of us don't have one. Maybe that's the problem. Without one your direction means nothing. This is frustrating to say the least.
        Greg James

Comment

Originally posted by GregJ View Post
          I see no icon for photos. Maybe some of us don't have one. Maybe that's the problem. Without one your direction means nothing. This is frustrating to say the least.
          If you look to the right of this page, I hope you can see a number, Like your post was #48
          This one should be #49

Go back a few pages and look for page or post #29 as there is picture of what to click on.
          Big question, Do you see that post and that little Icon looking thing, looks like a picture with a frame around it ?
          Helmar Joe Johanesen
          1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
          1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
          Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
          2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
          http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Helmar, I went to post #29 and saw the icon that was pointed out. Right now I have a red bar just above where I am writing this but theres no icons along with it like on post #29. There is a arrow pointing to the left and the words Quick Reply in the red bar on the left. This is the first time I have seen the icon.
            Greg James

Comment

I just wrote this:
              http://www.classicboatclub.com/conte...loading-Images

Could someone please read this and tell me if it's useful?

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly View Post
                Thanks for the feedback!

Ed, can you take a peek at this to see if you can alter the image option that he's referring to?
                I can't change the delay he referred to. That's some intersection of the network speed, computer speed, and phase of the moon. I did put a box around the "upload files", and make it stand out a bit.

Comment

not useful, again I do not have permission to access that page
                  Greg James

Comment

Originally posted by GregJ View Post
                    not useful, again I do not have permission to access that page
                    Anyone else: Can you see this page:
                    http://www.classicboatclub.com/conte...loading-Images

Everyone should be able to see this, even guest users.

Comment

I can see the page. I can see the icons. I'm just getting going on these forums and am a basic user.

Comment

I've added more info for picture problems in the following thread:
                        http://www.classicboatclub.com/showt...ues-here/page2

Comment

OK I have to take a stab at this thread too ...

Photobucket attach:
                          My dry-dock in the warmer months:

My only lee craft emblem with hand drawn missing parts.
                          Attached Files
                          Lyle
                          "Adrift in a sea of information looking for answers to bring me home"

The Build:
                          The Dorsett
                          Photos:
                          1960 Dorsett Catalina

Comment

skagit edit.jpg

after double-clicking the image to resize photo... a good option to know.
                            Last edited by Kelly; 11-05-2014, 04:56 AM.

Comment

I now have the Icon for linking pictures from Quick Reply. I thought you all were nuts as I didn't have this but have now found the erroe of my ways. I had to go to "settings", my settings and click "general settings", scroll down the page to "Miscellaneous Options" directly under this heading is:
                              Message Editor Interface:

Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing
                              Basic Editor - A simple text box
                              Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls

I changed mine from basic editor to standard editor and got the icons.
                              Attached Files
                              Dick Johnson
                              1989 16ft Sylvan (Bought it New)
                              '57 Evinrude 18hp
                              '61 Johnson 5.5hp LS
                              '72 Johnson 6hp
                              '61 Homelite 55 Shortshaft
                              '65 Homelite 55
                              '68 Bearcat 55 (3)
                              '70 Bearcat 55 (1)

Comment

Originally posted by Super Sportster View Post
                                I now have the Icon for linking pictures from Quick Reply. I thought you all were nuts as I didn't have this but have now found the erroe of my ways. I had to go to "settings", my settings and click "general settings", scroll down the page to "Miscellaneous Options" directly under this heading is:
                                Message Editor Interface:

Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing
                                Basic Editor - A simple text box
                                Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls

I changed mine from basic editor to standard editor and got the icons.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12612[/ATTACH]
                                Well, I posted that as a reply which brings up this point. Where do we put stuff like that. Tips and Tricks or were I created that area New Forum Look.
                                We have this stuff all over the place it seems but Glad you found it.

I think (once I have more time, goofed up and let the club license expire and now have to make a trip to Salem once I get all my paperword in order) I need to put some of this stuff together as Kelly and Ed have already written quite a bit, and put it in the Forum How Too's.

Also when I was able to just add pictures like the old way, click in whatever it was called, a window opened up, attach photos and Upload them. What I found was that the Upload button was not in site?? I had to Widen out that window, (like scroll down to see more) and sure enough, there it was, pressed it and all the images uploaded.

So, more and more bugs getting worked out.

So, for you, Standard Editor shows you everything you need, Great.....I am using the Enhanced Full WYSIWYG Editing (top one, What you see is what you get)

Things will be getting more settled down as we go. Stuff's getting better
                                Helmar Joe Johanesen
                                1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
                                1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
                                Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
                                2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
                                http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Working...
                                X