E-15 Gas, DO NOT USE IT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-15 Gas, DO NOT USE IT

Just got a Youtube report from Ingvar (the speedster) talking about how car manufactures as Voiding your Car warranty if you use this Government Approved Gas crap.

I will attach the Youtube artical and hope its in place were you can view it.
    IF NOT, Look this stuff up as if its no good for your Car, Sure as hell do NOT put it in your boat engine.
    Here is what I got from Ingvar.

Hi! You really should watch this video clip. I don’t know if it could affect you and your vehicles, but it’s kind of frightening for people that might use this new U.S. gas.AAA is saying “Don’t use it”.

If you have a car you best heed this advice.

Great Warning - Just in time for the Snowbirds going to the United States or any others that travel in the US (Be sure to pass this on to family members who may be contemplating a motor trip in US)

Don't use NEW GAS COMING TO STATIONS

While this gas is currently sold in only a few states, it's important to know the harm it can do IF you are traveling through states & are faced with the option to buy it. This short video could save your car from damage and void your warranty! Please watch & pass along.

www.youtube.com/embed/ceW9Nc1hVHU?feature=player_detailpage
    Helmar Joe Johanesen
    1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
    1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
    Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
    2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
    http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Wow! That level of incompetence is truly amazing.

Comment

Working...
    X