Hello to all, I'm a new user to this site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to all, I'm a new user to this site

I'm a new user to this site and to owning a boat. I recently purchased a 1969 Bellboy Bonita soft top. It has lots of issues. No seats and lots of chips in the fiberglass. It has a 1968 JohnsonV100 outboard which has not run for more than a decade! I'm looking for wiring diagram for the boat itself. I've bought the book for the motor. I'll post some pictures soon. thanks

Originally posted by craigtarbet View Post
    I'm a new user to this site and to owning a boat. I recently purchased a 1969 Bellboy Bonita soft top. It has lots of issues. No seats and lots of chips in the fiberglass. It has a 1968 JohnsonV100 outboard which has not run for more than a decade! I'm looking for wiring diagram for the boat itself. I've bought the book for the motor. I'll post some pictures soon. thanks
    Welcome aboard Craig.

Can't say as I have ever seen any wiring diagrams for any of these old girls.
    But, with pictures, I am sure we can help if you post enough pictures of your boat and motor.

The wiring is pretty simple. I myself have wired many from smaller up to the larger boats and all have passed Coast Guard inspection.

Show a picture of your controls for the motor as well.

Enjoy
    Helmar Joe Johanesen
    1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
    1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
    Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
    2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
    http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Working...
    X