Snohomish river run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snohomish river run

Change of Date for the Snohomish river run, June 27th is the new day and 10:00am at the Marysville launch. Hope this doesn't screw anyone up. We are trying to get as many people as possible to go so a change of date we hope will get more boaters. Clint

Originally posted by strobee View Post
    Change of Date for the Snohomish river run, June 27th is the new day and 10:00am at the Marysville launch. Hope this doesn't screw anyone up. We are trying to get as many people as possible to go so a change of date we hope will get more boaters. Clint
    Ok, I will figure out how to get this on the Events page as so when you click on Events, it shows up.
    Hoping for a good turn out.

Opps... I am having a issue with it. I put down the 27th and it showed up as the 26th. I went to edit it and it went to a different event and not the snohomish one.

Will work on this asap guys...
    Helmar Joe Johanesen
    1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
    1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
    Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
    2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
    http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

This is perfect!!! We were supposed to be hosting an ACBS event on Lake Whatcom that day but it has been postponed to September... So that means the red boat can, probably/hopefully, makes its first trip up the Snohomish River!!
      Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
      1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Bflaherty View Post
        This is perfect!!! We were supposed to be hosting an ACBS event on Lake Whatcom that day but it has been postponed to September... So that means the red boat can, probably/hopefully, makes its first trip up the Snohomish River!!
        Brian, Help me please.
        I am NO good at writing up about the events. Please try and see if you can do a Edit on the Snohomish event.
        Click on Events, then click on the Snohomish event.
        You should see a Pencil and Edit.
        That should open up a page for you to add too and edit the event.

Marty used to write up all the events but has his own thing going on now. He does check in often.....

Anyway, let me know if you edit that event for me please...Maybe explain more about what the event is all about.

Bruce, you should be able to edit that event too.

Clint, can you try and edit the event, and maybe the LaConnor event, add a little more to that if you can please...

Let me know you guys.....We are trying to make this easy for supporting members to place events.
        Just remember, tide times for launch on the salt water events is all.
        Helmar Joe Johanesen

Our Sister club

Comment

I ran the main and kicker yesterday filled up and checked out. Ill aim at leaving Kingston at 8:00

Comment

Originally posted by John Nelson View Post
            I ran the main and kicker yesterday filled up and checked out. Ill aim at leaving Kingston at 8:00
            Maybe I had better call John as he might not have scrolled all the way down the thread to see we changed the date
            Helmar Joe Johanesen

Our Sister club

Comment

Helmar, I looked into editing posted events and I do not get the pencil. So I think I lack editing permissions.. It appears someone did a decent write up for Snohomish River cruise. But several others have incorrect dates/times (even accounting for the DST settings)...
              Brian Flaherty

Comment

Also, if I didn't want to run in the saltwater, where should I launch? Previously I have launched at the little ramp near Dagmar's that dumps me into the river... I don't mind a short trip through the brakish water to get into the other little sloughs but I'd rather not make the run from Marysville marine all the way down to the river and then back at the end.

I believe the place I've previously used is Langus Riverfront Park?
                Attached Files
                Brian Flaherty

Comment

Greg James mentioned some broken piles there at low water. I didn't see them maybe a little extra care?

Comment

Originally posted by Bflaherty View Post
                    Helmar, I looked into editing posted events and I do not get the pencil. So I think I lack editing permissions.. It appears someone did a decent write up for Snohomish River cruise. But several others have incorrect dates/times (even accounting for the DST settings)...

Sorry. I will contact Ed and see if I can get that worked out so you can try it again please.
                    It was me that modified the Snohomish event.
                    Helmar Joe Johanesen

Our Sister club

Comment

Working...
                    X