Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1969 OMC Evinrude Main Engine Harness

Hi guys,

I have literally been looking every single day for a NOS replacement main engine harness for our Evinrude Rogue II 210, since I bought it last year. Ours was brittle and corroded. Two days ago, I found the needle in the haystack and scored my holy grail.

Mayday Marine Service, in Longwood, Florida, sent it out and I received it today.

I believe that this was the last NOS OMC #383339 in anyone's inventory.

Between this, the NOS trim harness I found last year, and the NOS transom boot, we are going to have a boat that will last us for years to come.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Frederic Lynes; 06-11-2015, 06:54 PM.
    Frederic
    Retired Army Guy
    1969 Evinrude Rogue II 210
    1960 Mercury Sabre

Love those old boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by Frederic Lynes View Post
      Hi guys,

I have literally been looking every single day for a NOS replacement main engine harness for our Evinrude Rogue II 210, since I bought it last year. Ours was brittle and corroded. Two days ago, I found the needle in the haystack and scored my holy grail.

Mayday Marine Service, in Longwood, Florida, sent it out and I received it today.

I believe that this was the last NOS OMC #383339 in anyone's inventory.

Between this, the NOS trim harness I found last year, and the NOS transom boot, we are going to have a boat that will last us for years to come.
      Good score
      Helmar Joe Johanesen
      1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
      1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
      Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
      2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
      http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Well guys, it's been almost one year, since I last posted. A lot has happened; we built a new home on Lake Lowell and I finally got around to going back to Texas, to pick up the boat and the CJ-5. This last weekend I took the cover off the boat and replaced the engine main wiring harness. Everything is now new in the engine compartment. I still haven't replaced the transom boot, but the original is still in good condition. I'm splashing her tomorrow to see how she handles. I hooked up the water hose yesterday and she fired right up and idled at 550RPM.

Pictures to follow.
        Frederic
        Retired Army Guy
        1969 Evinrude Rogue II 210
        1960 Mercury Sabre

Comment

Working...
        X