Sohomish river cruise "part deux"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sohomish river cruise "part deux"

Ingvar Carlson is hosting another attempt at the snohomish river cruise!!!

Sunday July 26th!!!

He will be at the Marysville boat ramp (just off I-5 toward the east!) at 11:00 am.

From the last trip where Dave and I went and had a most excellent time! I would strongly suggest any who can make it to go!! The scenery is amazing and the diversity of boats decaying along the river is astounding!!

The launch is in brackish water so make sure you bring a garden hose to use their wash down (unless your boat and trailer are setup for saltwater exposure, mine is very much not so I have to wash it all down and flush the motor).

Since this is a Sunday and the forecast is for more moderate weather, I am going to try to get my little family to go as I think the toddler would love the scenery!

If you have any questions you can post here but best response time will come from calling Ingvar @ (206)four3four-9four8two
    Last edited by Bflaherty; 07-23-2015, 10:35 AM. Reason: Darn autocorrect!!!
    Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
    1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Originally posted by Bflaherty View Post
    Ingvar Carlson is hosting another attempt at the snohomish river cruise!!!

Sunday July 26th!!!

He will be at the Marysville boat ramp (just off I-5 toward the east!) at 11:00 am.

From the last trip where Dave and I went and had a most excellent time! I would strongly suggest any who can make it to go!! The scenery is amazing and the diversity of boats decaying along the river is astounding!!

The launch is in brackish water so make sure you bring a garden hose to use their wash down (unless your boat and trailer are setup for saltwater exposure, mine is very much not so I have to wash it all down and flush the motor).

Since this is a Sunday and the forecast is for more moderate weather, I am going to try to get my little family to go as I think the toddler would love the scenery!

If you have any questions you can post here but best response time will come from calling Ingvar @ (206)four3four-9four8two
    This is a very nice comfortable cruise. Lots of scenery like you say Brian. With the summer heat, now is the time to get your boat out and enjoy the company of other folks that share your passion for old boats.
    Helmar Joe Johanesen
    1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
    1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
    Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
    2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
    http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

So, is there any interest for this event?? Been hearing crickets all week.
      Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
      1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

Working...
      X