Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayfield Lake 2015 (joint event with ACBS-PNW and ACBS-WILLAMITE)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayfield Lake 2015 (joint event with ACBS-PNW and ACBS-WILLAMITE)

Where: Ike Kinswa State Park, Mayfield Lake!

What: Joint event with local ACBS chapters from Oregon and Washington. Casual tour of the lake!

Why: Come'on!! It's a beautiful lake and a great chance to meet some new friends!

When: Saturday August 8th!
    Launch @ 10:00 am SHARP!

It's a busy lake so come prepared for all possible water conditions. Also, this is a spontaneous, casual, event so it will be BYO-B-F-etc... Meaning you are on your own for supplying food, beverages, and other assorted danties...

Camping is available at the State Park and at Mayfield Lake Resort & Marina (however, again you are on your own to make reservations). This is only a one day event but for those making a long drive you may want to make a weekend of it.

I personally wish I could go, but alas this is the day of my first son's 3rd birthday (the exact day!) so I will be spending the day with a small herd of toddlers...
    Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
    1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Originally posted by Bflaherty View Post
    Where: Ike Kinswa State Park, Mayfield Lake!

What: Joint event with local ACBS chapters from Oregon and Washington. Casual tour of the lake!

Why: Come'on!! It's a beautiful lake and a great chance to meet some new friends!

When: Saturday August 8th!
    Launch @ 10:00 am SHARP!

It's a busy lake so come prepared for all possible water conditions. Also, this is a spontaneous, casual, event so it will be BYO-B-F-etc... Meaning you are on your own for supplying food, beverages, and other assorted danties...

Camping is available at the State Park and at Mayfield Lake Resort & Marina (however, again you are on your own to make reservations). This is only a one day event but for those making a long drive you may want to make a weekend of it.

I personally wish I could go, but alas this is the day of my first son's 3rd birthday (the exact day!) so I will be spending the day with a small herd of toddlers...
    We have conflicting dates here.
    Here is what I got from Ingvar. Let me know for sure or you can change the Event on the Events page.

http://www.classicboatclub.com/conte...-Event-Listing
    Helmar Joe Johanesen
    1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
    1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
    Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
    2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
    http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Joe, that is two separate events... Ingvar's event is hosted by the AOMCI and the August 8th event above is being put on by ACBS. Two vastly different clubs and groups of boats.
      Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
      1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Bflaherty View Post
        Joe, that is two separate events... Ingvar's event is hosted by the AOMCI and the August 8th event above is being put on by ACBS. Two vastly different clubs and groups of boats.
        Ok, I will try and get that in the Events page as soon as I can. Off to work to try and beat the heat a little. 104 degrees coming today down here in Eugene.
        Helmar Joe Johanesen
        1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
        1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
        Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
        2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
        http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Working...
        X