Seats for 1955 Chris Craft boat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seats for 1955 Chris Craft boat

Here are a couple pictures of seats I made for 1955 Chris craft boat. I do boat and pontoon upholstery in Chetek WI 715-924-4245 Cell 715-790-4220 Morningside Creations .Had problems uploading but they are down below in attachments, hope you can open. If not send me email to tractorman@charter.net yes I use to sell John Deere Tractors almost 30 years.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Garver View Post
    Here are a couple pictures of seats I made for 1955 Chris craft boat. I do boat and pontoon upholstery in Chetek WI 715-924-4245 Cell 715-790-4220 Morningside Creations .Had problems uploading but they are down below in attachments, hope you can open. If not send me email to tractorman@charter.net yes I use to sell John Deere Tractors almost 30 years.
    I will give you the option to remove the post advertising your upholstery business.

You missed reading the rules.. Also if you were a Supporting Member and you were doing work for Supporting member, we would let this slide, but its not.

Here are the rules you missed.

5) Please, no outright advertising of your business in the posts without prior approval from the administration team. If you'd like to advertise, low cost ads are available. A website or business mentioned as part of a discussion is acceptable, just no direct solicitations please.

If any of the above guidelines are crossed, the offending post may be edited by the moderating team and the user will be reminded of the forum guidelines. If the offending post is edited, the moderator will clearly state the reason why.

The Administration and Moderating team reserves the right to deny forum access to anyone who repeatedly disregards the forum guidelines.

Lastly, please understand your moderating team has no desire to edit or delete any topics or posts. They will only do so only if absolutely necessary and the reasons will be clearly stated.
    Helmar Joe Johanesen
    1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
    1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
    Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
    2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
    http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Working...
    X