Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 57 Skagit express

For sale 1957 Skagit Express restored IMG_0543.jpg

Previously operated/restored by Doug Griffith, originally had Yamaha 4 stroke, presently Honda 4 stroke. Re-inforced transom. Hope someone in the club saves it !
    Attached Files

Comment

Mike- (owner of this boat)
      Doug would like you to contact him.....very soon- skagitman@comcast.net
      thanks

Comment

I am in serious pursuit of M&M. Thank you for the opportunity Mike & Marilyn. Thanks for watching out for me Bruce. I just went into the selling mode. Anyone know anyone who is a serious motorcycle enthusiast that is in the market for a sport touring motorcycle? I would make them a super deal on my amazing 1998 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird.

Comment

Does this mean you bought the Skagit?

Comment

Just wondering out loud if this stayed local or even sold?

Comment

Yes, Mike and I have an arrangement. I will be taking possession of M&M this spring. I feel very fortunate to get my old '57 back again. Mike and Mary took wonderful care of the boat and I am very lucky that Mike sought me out for the first shot at her. I'm sure I will keep her in the family this time. It ends up my wife likes Skagit cruising almost as much as me. I just wish she'd told me that before I sold her, because I would have kept her. Sometimes you just don't know how much you'll miss all those shared experiences until they're gone. We're lucky to get a 2nd chance. Thanks Mike & Marilyn!

Doug

Comment

Very good news, Doug ! Looking for more great cruising with you soon !
                Noticed that Robert has the light gray and red back in Seattle, pretty awesome that there's interest in these old gals after all....DSCN0584.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by Skagitman View Post
                  Yes, Mike and I have an arrangement. I will be taking possession of M&M this spring. I feel very fortunate to get my old '57 back again. Mike and Mary took wonderful care of the boat and I am very lucky that Mike sought me out for the first shot at her. I'm sure I will keep her in the family this time. It ends up my wife likes Skagit cruising almost as much as me. I just wish she'd told me that before I sold her, because I would have kept her. Sometimes you just don't know how much you'll miss all those shared experiences until they're gone. We're lucky to get a 2nd chance. Thanks Mike & Marilyn!

Doug
                  That is just Way Cool Doug !!!!..
                  Be good to have you back in a boat and especially, That boat

Looking forward to meet up again.
                  Helmar Joe Johanesen
                  1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
                  1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
                  Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
                  2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
                  http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Awesome! Hope to see it someday!

Comment

Congrats on reuniting with your lost love. A rare thing...
                      John Forsythe

'59 Bellboy 404 - Pretty Girl
                      Past Affairs:
                      '61 Marathon - Jammie Dodger

Comment

Working...
                      X