No announcement yet.

Picture thread for 1958 Skagit 20s **1958 only**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's two pics of my 1958 it's still work in progress, it was missing all the metal trim when I got it . I just acquired two 1956 mercury mark 55 to put on in place of Johnson 135 I have on it currently IMG_2699.jpgIMG_2701.jpg

Comment

Cool boat, I recall seeing that for sale a while ago, have you had it a while?

Comment

Originally posted by wallsguy View Post
        Here's two pics of my 1958 it's still work in progress, it was missing all the metal trim when I got it . I just acquired two 1956 mercury mark 55 to put on in place of Johnson 135 I have on it currently [ATTACH=CONFIG]14769[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14770[/ATTACH]
        Not sure were you are located (need to update your profile) but we have Doc FrankenMerc in the Shelton Washington area that is still doing Mercs (only).
        If you PM me I will give you his email address.
        There is a fellow in the Salem Oregon area that is pretty sharp on these too. Bill.....Can't remember his last name but can find him for you.
        Helmar Joe Johanesen
        1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
        1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
        Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
        2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
        http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

David is in Alberta, Canada and we've been in contact on details of his restoration. Has done very nice work on the paint job, cool colors for sure. Keep up the fine work, she looks great !

Comment

Working...
          X