1953 Axtel Runabout for Sale plus boat motors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1953 Axtel Runabout for Sale plus boat motors

Hi, My name is Linda Webster and I am looking for some help to find a new home for my husbands 1953 14ft Axtel boat. He passed away last Wednesday and before the weather get's bad I'd love to find a new home for his boat. I don't know to much about it other then it was built in Washington and used to race on some of the rivers up there. I believe it was in the Maritime Museum for some time. I also have a collection of over 200 boat motors that I'll be looking to re-home. Most of them are vintage motors that have been gone through, cleaned up, re-painted, polished, and ready to go. Some are waiting to be completed. I have some pictures and can email them if there is an interest.

Thank you so much for your time.
    You can email me at webweb14@gmail.com

Linda Webster

Originally posted by WebWebster View Post
    Hi, My name is Linda Webster and I am looking for some help to find a new home for my husbands 1953 14ft Axtel boat. He passed away last Wednesday and before the weather get's bad I'd love to find a new home for his boat. I don't know to much about it other then it was built in Washington and used to race on some of the rivers up there. I believe it was in the Maritime Museum for some time. I also have a collection of over 200 boat motors that I'll be looking to re-home. Most of them are vintage motors that have been gone through, cleaned up, re-painted, polished, and ready to go. Some are waiting to be completed. I have some pictures and can email them if there is an interest.

Thank you so much for your time.
    You can email me at webweb14@gmail.com

Linda Webster
    I am sorry for you loss.

I will email you this afternoon or evening and work with you to get some pictures to post for you.
    One of our members are also with the ACBS which can help too.

I am quite sure he would want those items to go to good homes so lets make sure we can help.
    I will work with you on this.
    Helmar
    Helmar Joe Johanesen
    1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
    1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
    Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
    2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
    http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Working...
    X