Homelite Outboard Hood

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homelite Outboard Hood

I have this Homelite (partial) hood sitting in my shed (the cat sleeps in it) and have no use for it. If anyone wants it you can have it (free). I live in Souther Oregon so if you can arrange PU that's great or I'll ship for the cost.
    Steve
    WizardIII
    Attached Files

Originally posted by WizardIII View Post
    I have this Homelite (partial) hood sitting in my shed (the cat sleeps in it) and have no use for it. If anyone wants it you can have it (free). I live in Souther Oregon so if you can arrange PU that's great or I'll ship for the cost.
    Steve
    WizardIII
    I'm interested in this. Thank you.

Alan

Comment

Sorry Alan or anyone else. I've been really out of the boat loop this summer and haven't checked on this post. I still have the hood if interested.
      Thanks, Steve
      WizardIII

Comment

Hi Steve.
        I didn't realize that you lived south of me. I am in Eugene.
        Where do you do your boating ?
        Helmar
        Helmar Joe Johanesen
        1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
        1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
        Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
        2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
        http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Hi Helmar,
          I'm down in Talent between Medford and Ashland. Too far to make it to the Oregon coast or Sacramento delta so I just hang around our local lakes. Emigrant Lake or my favorite Howard Prairie. That is when they have water.
          Steve

Comment

Hi Helmar,
            I'm down in Talent between Medford and Ashland. Too far to make it to the Oregon coast or Sacramento delta so I just hang around our local lakes. Emigrant Lake or my favorite Howard Prairie. That is when they have water.
            Steve
            I have Fern Ridge right next to me but only been out in it once in the last 2 years. I keep seen lakes that are only 50 miles away that need to be explored. Been too long since I have even gone fishing. I am thinking I need that therapy again
            Helmar Joe Johanesen

Our Sister club

Comment

I know the feeling well. Being on the water is definitely therapy. Here's a photo on Howard Prairie marina three years ago which is only 30 minutes away. I got so bummed that I put the boat on blocks to wait out the drought. There is water in the lakes now (at least some) but I had moved on to my radio/antenna projects. More therapy is much needed.
              ---------------------
              Hmmm, every time I try to upload photos the flag says I've timed out and have to log in again but I'm still logged in?????

Comment

I know the feeling well. Being on the water is definitely therapy. Here's a photo on Howard Prairie marina three years ago which is only 30 minutes away. I got so bummed that I put the boat on blocks to wait out the drought. There is water in the lakes now (at least some) but I had moved on to my radio/antenna projects. More therapy is much needed.
                ---------------------
                Hmmm, every time I try to upload photos the flag says I've timed out and have to log in again but I'm still logged in?????
                Not sure I understand why your getting timed out ?? Its set for a hour..
                Radio and Antenna Project ?? KB7DBD, Peak Radio System.
                Helmar Joe Johanesen

Our Sister club

Comment

Just tried again with same results. Also can't move around to different topics without having to log in again. Have tried different computers. Odd?
                  Steve/WizardIII
                  K7DNA
                  Need to replace my HF mast and try to find time to get involved in Jackson County ARES.

Comment

Working...
                  X