No announcement yet.

Alder Lake just 3 weeks away!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe & Amanda, Becky and I won't be able to make the Alder Lake outing after all. I got stupid and broke my motor. The parts won't be in for another two weeks. Which doesn't leave enough time to get it back together and tested before the outing.

Hope you get this in time for your treasure ordering. If not, I'm sorry.
    Steve Kiesel
    1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Comment

The planets are in alignment

1.) The memorial service will not conflict with the treasure hunt at Alder Lake.

2.) 500 Lbs of good smoking wood is waiting for pickup tomorrow on the loading dock in Mukelteo.

3.) The ribs are in the freezer.

I may even be able to get the boat ready but that's gonna be a stretch.

See you all at Alder Lake.
      Lovely La Rue and the Kingston Kid

Rhapsody - 2001 Classic Craft Gentleman's Racer (FOR SALE)
      Lil' Red - 1957 Bell Boy Express 18 ft Cruiser (someday!)

Comment

We're also still 50/50. Will be returning from a long trek to CA on the 25th or 26th and it may be a stretch to try to head out again. However that said, we have been looking forward to this for so long we are still trying to work it out.

Comment

Don, We got your clan down and we'll see you on the 27th!!

Steve and Becky, Sorry to hear about your motor, but don't let that stop you from coming. I know you can hitch a ride with any number of us or you are welcome to use our boat. What a nice way to maybe get a ride in one of your future purchases.

Lauryn, Your family is on the list as well. We hope you can work it out. I can tell you that Alder Lake is a great place to relax after a looong trip. HA HA

Jack, That is just the news I needed today!! Glad that you guys will be able to make it and of course bring those world class ribs!!! PORK FAT RULES!!!!! Enjoy the smoke!

Comment

Bis, we are trying to balance our classic car hobby and the boat. that weekend we are heading down with our car club to a a car show in Centralia/Chelis on Sat and Sat night that we pre registered for and have hotel rooms. We are thinking about driving home late Sat night then get up and do the boat thing on Sun.

Comment

Ken,
              We understand about the pre-registration. Unfortunately we will only have the treasure hunt set up on Sat. but if enough people are staying through Sunday you may be able to meet up with those remaining members. Perhaps next year??

Comment

Originally posted by chuckcarey, post: 3789
                Joe & Amanda, I will be there also. You might have to find me a co-pilot if Sheila has to work. Best,Chuck
                Joe & Amanda, Sheila will be coming as she managed to get off work ! Chuck
                Attached Files
                1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
                1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Chuck and Sheila,
                  That is great to hear!!! See you at Alder!

Comment

Working...
                  X