Alder lake ! Wow !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bruce,

We love the photo you got of our boat heading off in the distance with the mountain in the back, it looks like something straight out of the sales brochures...
    Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
    1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

Thanks to Joe and Amanda for another great time at Alder Lake. Next year we'll really try to have a boat.

Maybe next year we'll try a change of pace with Cincinnati pulled pork sandwiches, or if we get that big a crowd again; a Texas style beef brisket might be in order.

This appears to be fast becoming the premier event of the season. Might be the setting, might be the people but it's always a great time.

Thanks again Joe and Amanda.
      Lovely La Rue and the Kingston Kid

Rhapsody - 2001 Classic Craft Gentleman's Racer (FOR SALE)
      Lil' Red - 1957 Bell Boy Express 18 ft Cruiser (someday!)

Comment

Joe & Amanda, thanks again for a great event at Alder Lake. As a new member, this was my first club outing. Great bunch of people. My son and I really enjoyed ourselves.
        Hope to see you soon,
        Jack Leslie
        Jack Leslie
        1948 Sande launch
        1962 Stiletto

Comment

Many thanks Joe and Amanda

Enough thanks can not be given what a great event sorry about the bouy but it gave me a chance to use my swim ladder my family had a truly wonderfull time and would love to join and do more vents maybe mayfeild lake ( I would love to do the columbia trip but have a scheduling conflict and a blown head gasket on my suburban to deal with) just as a quick aside I took the kids swimming and when we got back everything was picked up anyone end up with a spare cooler and 2 bowls

Comment

Working...
          X