Need help from one of the members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help from one of the members

I went into the hospital last Friday with a little chest discomfort. Not a heart attack, but tightness in the chest. They did test's Saturday and decided I needed open heart surgery immediately.

Just got home today, have a long ways to go to recovery. My problem is that I took my boat into the shop last Friday morning. It should be done sometime this week. When done, is there anyone in the Bothell, Mill Creek area that would have time to haul home. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help out. If your able to lend me a hand, post your phone number and I will get in touch when I can.

Thanks,

Steve
    Steve Kiesel
    1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Steve I am up here in Bellingham but would be happy and willing to fetch the boat for you. I have the time as well. Take care and hope you have a speedy recovery.
    Melanie Pacific
    360-733-8941
    1958 Skagit 20 Offshore hardtop cruiser "Kanigo"

Comment

Steve,
      Sorry to hear about your ticker, hope your doing better and our good thoughts are with you. If there is anything we can do just give us a holler, we're also available to pick up your boat if need be. Get well soon!!

Comment

Steve

Glad to hear you caught it in time and are on the road to recovery. I see you are getting offers of help already as I would have thought. I am in Enumclaw and would be glad to help if needed. My work number is best.
        866-638-1793 or email me at barryobates@yahoo.com Time is not an issue. B

Comment

Steve,
          Wow. I just had exactly the same thing happen to me, my surgery was on June 15th. It put quite the kink in my boat project, just now able to crawl under the dash and finish the re-wiring etc.

I'm in Lake Forest park and would be happy to help with the boat but I don't think I could tow it with my CRV, my little Sabrecraft is about all it can handle. If you'd like to talk heart surgery recovery give me a call! My number is 425-691-zero one eight four.

The next few weeks are going to be a little uncomfortable, but you'll be back in action before you know it. Best wishes for a fast recovery.

Tim

Comment

Helping Hands

Steve -

As others have said, thank heavens they caught the problem when they did, and you're on the road to recovery. Hope the process goes smoothly for you, and like Tim you're crawling upside down under the dash in a few months.

Sounds like your logistical challenge is being met by other members, but I'll come over anytime you need help with something.

Best,

Marty
            http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

Steve, Sue and I wish you a speedy recovery! If I can help I would be happy to move your boat. 360 691 7620. - Ross
              Ross Henson

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys. I have your numbers now. When the boat is ready for pickup up, I'll make a few calls to members closer by.

Geez Tim, I didn't know that you just went through this as well :eek:. I will give you a call later today. I'm having couple problems that I've been wondering about. We can compare hoar stories .
                Steve Kiesel

Comment

Steve. Please call me Chuck . 425-743-0820
                  1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
                  1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

I know we haven't ever met Steve just a couple of emails..but if you can't find anyone to pick up your boat...give me a call 425 531-1459 I work in the east side but work on the west side Seattle/Kirkland etc so it wouldn't be a problem..anytime..

George

Comment

Thanks George.
                      Steve Kiesel

Comment

Hey Steve....

Hey Steve,
                        Just wanted to say we hope you a speedy and full recovery from your physical woes.
                        We`ll need to get you into some Salmon for the Omega 3 that will help your veins.
                        I landed a couple nice large Kings the past few days along Bainbridge Island while in the Seafair sedan.
                        Call if you need a body under the dash........or?
                        TimM
                        unk.year 10` Mahogeny "DragonFly"racer
                        15` SAFE boat w/120 hp Johnson
                        SeaRay 175BR
                        Hi-Laker lapline
                        14` Trailorboat

Comment

I've been away from the board for awhile and just saw the news. So glad you caught the problem in time. We wish you a speedy and complete recovery . Our thoughts are with you. Anything I can do I would be glad to help.
                          Kent & Diane
                          '58 Westerner

Comment

Steve. What the.....!! Hope everything pans out. If you need a hand gettin the boat or anything else, give me a call 360-691-44ninethree. Gordon
                            Gordon and Cheryl Davies

Comment

Working...
                            X