Bryant update.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryant update.

Well I have been ripping the deck out and am getting ready to seal and paint the inside of the hull. More pictures of this coming soon.

Today I pulled the tarp, washed and buffed with rubbing compound. Looks like a new-er-ish boat. I will wax tomorrow.
    Attached Files

Looks pretty good! Isn't it amazing what cleaning and buffing can do? I could hardly believe the difference in my Sabrecraft after buffing it out. The problem I had was the more I did the better it looked, so I did more and it looked better, and I did more, and it looked better, and I did more ...

Comment

Originally posted by Tim McCrain, post: 10923
      The problem I had was the more I did the better it looked, so I did more and it looked better, and I did more, and it looked better, and I did more ...
      The worst part is when you discover a new "Improved" buffing compound that works just a little better than your old one and the process starts all over again...:Shocked:
      Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
      1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Bflaherty, post: 10935
        The worst part is when you discover a new "Improved" buffing compound that works just a little better than your old one and the process starts all over again...:Shocked:
        Oh great,thanks. Now, what is it and where can I get it?

Comment

Elbow not compound

Ive found that the compound worked alot better a few years ago when used with an elbow that was younger and full of enthusiam. Its harder to get the same results in the same amount of time these days. It sure is nice to see a new old boat. John

Comment

Aw, you just need some grease for that old elbow.

Joint Juice should do the trick
            Lovely La Rue and the Kingston Kid

Rhapsody - 2001 Classic Craft Gentleman's Racer (FOR SALE)
            Lil' Red - 1957 Bell Boy Express 18 ft Cruiser (someday!)

Comment

Joint Juice

Ill try both

Comment

Working...
              X