One More Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One More Time

Well, it has started. Switch from the really old trailer to the used King by cranking it from one to the other. Worked out great. She even looks better on it ! Took the rubrail off and cabin windows out as well. Now come everything else like gas tanks, etc. It is nice to have some extra room in the shelter. With the windshield off it will fit into the garage this coming fall just by inches in the height. Chuck
    Attached Files
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Chuck, Just curious of the mistakes, or shall we call it a learning curve, that you made on your first boats that you know not to repeat on your new project. Oh, and I noticed the verbage of "one more time" and not "one LAST time". John

Comment

Chuck, don't want to hear about any mistakes you made on Rosario. We like to think she is perfect as she is. Spent the morning washing her. Plan to spend the afternoon waxing her. Friday, weather permitting, will run around Orcas with a stop at Jones Island for lunch (or maybe lunch at Sucia and then down to Jones for coffee break). Or, if the coffee is all gone by then, on to Deer Harbor for coffee. Home through Obstruction Pass (which I like to scare Becky by calling [B]De[B]struction Pass). Let's pray for sunshine and smooth water for the weekend.
      There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Comment

John, I quit saying that when Sheila started to say " O yea Right that is your last boat....sure " But it is.

Jerry, Rosario is perfect.lol There will never be another one like her. Chuck
        1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
        1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Working...
        X