New Nav lights for the BB 404's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Nav lights for the BB 404's

Just back from Specialty Plating in Vancouver. Glen from SP did a great job on these. The red and blue classic finned fixture will look fabulous on the 404 bow!!

best,

bob
    Attached Files

Looks great. I have the same one on the Marvelous. Was it pretty spendy to have re-chromed? Mine is good but not perfect.
    Oh by the way... I am having a 2009 Mercury 115hp Optimax strapped on the back this Friday so i have officially ran out of excuses on not getting in the water!
    John & Diane Kelly

Comment

Very nice Bob!! Glad to see you got her back. They did a nice job!!

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelous, post: 4181
        Looks great. I have the same one on the Marvelous. Was it pretty spendy to have re-chromed? Mine is good but not perfect.
        Oh by the way... I am having a 2009 Mercury 115hp Optimax strapped on the back this Friday so i have officially ran out of excuses on not getting in the water!
        John,
        Does that mean we'll see you Alder Lake on Sat?

Comment

Originally posted by Bis, post: 4186
          John,
          Does that mean we'll see you Alder Lake on Sat?
          Would love too but i am trusting Stevens marine will finish on Friday. It might be pushing it to make Alder Lake but who knows.
          John & Diane Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelous, post: 4187
            Would love too but i am trusting Stevens marine will finish on Friday. It might be pushing it to make Alder Lake but who knows.
            Well if things go well we would love to see you there!!!

Comment

Working...
            X