X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Club officers election

Hello All,

Well, it's that time again. Our November planning meeting is coming up and it's time to nominate and elect a new Commodore, Treasurer and Membership Secretary for 2012.

After 3 years of serving as Treasurer, Susie Starrfield is ready to hand the bank account over to a new caretaker and Marty Loken is looking forward to "just being a club member" as he put it. Marty's contributions to the club have been numerous, valuable and very much appreciated. Joe will continue his excellent work as Web site Administrator. As for me, I won't be running for Commodore for 2012, I have really enjoyed the experience this year but need fewer things to be committed to next year. I'll continue to help Joe with the web site and club store.

Feel free to nominate yourself or another member for the open positions, if you'd like to nominate someone else please check with them beforehand to be sure they are willing to take the position. If you have any questions about the duties of the open positions don't hesitate to send the other officers or I an email.

It would be good to have the nomination, voting and election process completed by the middle of October so that the new officers have time to plan for the 2012 planning meeting in November.

Please post your nominations in this thread in the "Club Affairs Discussion" forum: [ame="http://www.classicboatclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3467"]Northwest Classic Boat Club Forum[/ame]

Thanks,

Tim
Working...
X