Spring Tuneup at Lake Sammamish

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Tuneup at Lake Sammamish

We are looking forward to a great time with all our boating friends on Saturday April 10th.

This event is open to all members with or without a boat. If, like us, your boat is not ready for the water, come by car and enjoy the food and fellowship.

We will be burning a haunch over an open fire like the cave men did (no, not a dead horse) and will base the meat to be burned on the number of attendees. Please let us know if you are planning to come, and if you can bring a side dish it will be greatly appreciated.

The boat launch is at Sammamish State Park - if I remember correctly the launch fee is $7.00 this year. We will provide directions by land or sea as the date gets closer.
    Attached Files
    Lovely La Rue and the Kingston Kid

Rhapsody - 2001 Classic Craft Gentleman's Racer (FOR SALE)
    Lil' Red - 1957 Bell Boy Express 18 ft Cruiser (someday!)

Jack & Kathie , Will be there with " California Girl " a side dish along with one of my son's ,as Sheila will be working. Chuck
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Cindy and I are planning to attend, looking forward to it!

Comment

we are going to try and make it hopefully we can it will be our first event can't wait.

unknown year 10ft hydro
        1984 bayliner capri 1975 merc 115

Comment

Count us in!! Looking forward to some of your delicious low and slow meat. We'll bring a side dish as well.

Comment

Jack,
            We hope to come and bring some of our "Burien Red Salsa".
            Hoping to bring the family if their busy Teenage lifestyle wil allow it.We`ll update actual body count by next week.
            Need to re-splash my Seafair ,which came from a yard on Sammamish after sitting almost 18 years......think it sunk once before while docked here,and yes ,I`ll be more careful this time.
            One mouth to feed for sure,maybe more.
            Tim M
            unk.year 10` Mahogeny "DragonFly"racer
            15` SAFE boat w/120 hp Johnson
            SeaRay 175BR
            Hi-Laker lapline
            14` Trailorboat

Comment

Tune-Up Run

Jack and Kathie -

We'll be there, with the (finally) tuned-up Johnson 18hp on the little 16-foot Reinell.

Waiting for parts to arrive, then it should purr.

- Marty & Mo
              http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

tune up run

I will try to make it if I get my boat finished. It is in my garage upside down so I can finish the bottom and repaint it too.

Comment

I wish we could make it but not looking good.
                  No boat in the water as of yet and a bunch of catch up that needs to happen.

I DID spend a few hours today looking over the Uniflite to see if I could do a quick and dirty, In Progress job on it to get her wet. Not too keen on that idea. I think I want it done right so at this rate, you might not see much of me this year.........

The good wife is done with the Skimaster as she is taller than I am and does not fit under the hard top.
                  To me, that boat is nothing with out the hard top on it. Not looking good....
                  Helmar Joe Johanesen
                  1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
                  1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
                  Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
                  2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
                  http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Two more

Originally posted by Helmar, post: 10183
                    I think I want it done right so at this rate, you might not see much of me this year.........The good wife is done with the Skimaster as she is taller than I am and does not fit under the hard top.
                    Hitch a ride Joe, you guys are invited aboard my rig anytime! I'm sure others feel the same.

Jack, your Stiletto "Mack the Knife's" brother "Slough Mo" will be doing some testing-finally. My wife and I will bring some cuisine to add to the feeding trough.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fT_UqQvg8k"]YouTube- Spring Tune up Run 2010 Trailer[/ame]

Comment

Tastin' and Racin'

Greg,

You have way too much time on your hands, and way too much talent by half.

Thanks for the great promo.

Comment

Joe,

I'll give you a day off from the Bell Boy, come and have some burned meat. That is if those new puppies will let you.

Comment

Joe, If you come i will bring the Farallon and let you even drive her around Jack's pond. What do you say ? Chuck.
                          1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
                          1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

joe,
                            we will have room if you make it probly just gonna be me and the wife and the littlest one.

unknown year 10ft hydro
                            1984 bayliner capri 1975 merc 115

Comment

Jack & Kathie,

Was really trying to make this one with the re-trailered Chris Craft. Got the trailer 95% done (just needs the lights and brakes installed) but with work and much needed spring trip to Hawaii, I haven't had a chance to start the work on the motor that I pulled out nearly a month ago...

Depending on my work schedule and if I can get a co-pilot to come with me, I will hopefully be there with the little blue rocket (unless I am lucky enough to finally sell it)...

I will update when we get a little closer.

Thanks,
                              Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
                              1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

Working...
                              X