riverwiley.....1957 Club Mariner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• riverwiley.....1957 Club Mariner

Hello......My name is Jon, and I am the proud owner of a 1957 Glasspar Club Mariner....I actually just had 2 of them, but parted one out....So I have many parts and pieces if anyone out there is interested.......The one that I kept has been stored in a barn for the past 30 plus years, and is in great shape..The one I parted out was not such....But it did have the original head, and some other parts that I wanted.....I will not be keeping all of the parts I took off, so if you or anyone you know needs parts for a 1957 Club Mariner please let me know.....Some of the parts I will not be keeping include...Original trailer, windshields x 2, sink, lots of hardwear, all controlls and gauges for Bearcat 55hp 4stroke engines to include original keys.....Lots of other ods and ends........I look forward to working on the one I kept to get it ready for the water.......Any advice or comments I am open and willing......Once I get it complete, I would like to join some of the cruises....Untill then I will be taking it out fishing on our local water ways...

Jon, sounds like a great project. I'm just south of you in La Pine. When you get it ready to float, let me know if you need some backup, and someone to take a few pictures. I just moved here a couple weeks ago, hoping to meet a few other classic boat nuts in the area.

My boat is the little sister to the Mariner, a 1959 Seafair. Post a couple pictures of the Club Mariner when you can.

Have fun with the project.
    Steve Kiesel
    1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Comment

Club Mariner History

In 1959 John Hogg crossed the continent in a Club Mariner. Wrote a book about it "Twice Across North America by Motor Boat" 1960 Ziff-Davis. I scanned some of the pictures. Oh! He did it first in 1925 using a 19' skiff powered by two of Ole' Evinrude's new outboard motors.
      Attached Files

Comment

Homelite Parts

Riverwiley - I'd be willing to take those homelite parts off your hands.:cool1: Let me know what you have and what your asking. Thanks - John.

jckempke@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
        X