Was lurking here a few times but ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was lurking here a few times but ?

Hi All! Always had trouble trying to register, may have been the dial-up or the referal person,LOL Gets boring down here in So Cal, lakes aren't all that large so got me a Seafair two years ago with the help of some on the GSG board. Want to use it off shore as its only about 12-15 miles to the launch unless going to Long Beach, thats maybe 40. Working on property repair and waiting for time to get the SeaFair repaired. Needs a new floor and even though the transoms strong? its questionable so will do that also. The 85hp Rude ran fine when purchased. Back to work...:Shocked:
    Bill's Dry Dock, in Smoggy LA!
    3 CD, G3's. 2 '60's and a '59
    1 '63 Seafair; Life raft,Ha!

Welcome, Bill! I'm new here also -great helpful bunch and hope to meet them sometime soon! Hey, shoot us some of the SoCal sun wouldja? :Cold1:

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Dan, post: 18334
      Welcome, Bill! I'm new here also -great helpful bunch and hope to meet them sometime soon! Hey, shoot us some of the SoCal sun wouldja? :Cold1:
      Thanks Dan, you can have the sun, all you want, gets real humid often not being far enough from the ocean, talked to my uncle today and said it was cool in Manhattan Beach, usually is nice weather there. B..

ps. I had a 24'+ Marauder that i sold a couple years ago and wish i could have kept it but too much $ for storage and upkeep and with gas prices thought the Seafair would be a good deal. Easy to haul and store so should get alot of use when repaied. Not going to do the works to it, just make it a good, clean, reliable weekender.
      Attached Files
      Bill's Dry Dock, in Smoggy LA!
      3 CD, G3's. 2 '60's and a '59
      1 '63 Seafair; Life raft,Ha!

Comment

Working...
      X