Saturday: Last-Minute Additions??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday: Last-Minute Additions??

This evening (Friday) I've got to call Richard Amberson, who's organizing tomorrow's NWCBC event in the Tacoma-Vashon area, and let him know how many members to expect. So far, it looks like maybe three...not including Richard himself: Chuck Bauer, Tom Sexton and Dennis Huffman.

With the great weather forecast, is there anybody else who might like to go boating tomorrow?

The plan is to rendezvous at the Foss Waterway's new Working Waterfront Museum floats, tour the rebuilt museum, then run across to the south end of Vashon Island for a shoreline crawl of beautiful Quartermaster Harbor. (Lots of boats to look at over there, especially when you get to Burton at the end of the bay.)

For more information on tomorrow's event, please see the earlier posting below, "More Details, May 16 Event."

- Marty
    http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Boy, I sure hope more get involved in this event even if I can't this time.
    I would Love to just cruise around looking at the stuff that has been parked and forgotten.

Just can't pull it off this time...

Next year for Sure.
    Helmar Joe Johanesen
    1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
    1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
    Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
    2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
    http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

We would love to make this event but with a such a nice forecast there is work to be done for the treasure hunt so we will have to miss this one. Hope that those who make it have a nice and safe journey!

Comment

I'd love to go, but am spending the weekend (my first one off work since December) working like mad to get my Homelite back together so I don't miss any more events!

Tim

Comment

Saturday

I won't be able to make it. I drove to Sunnyside and back and didn't have time to get the boat ready.

Comment

Oops

Sorry we missed out.....we were fishing for Lings a few miles north and could have spent the day down at the south end pretty easily as water conditions were perfect the last two days.
            Caught one fish at least.......
            Been getting too many things done of late,haven`t been playing very much.
            Saw more boats out on Puget Sound this weekend than the past two years combined.
            TimM
            unk.year 10` Mahogeny "DragonFly"racer
            15` SAFE boat w/120 hp Johnson
            SeaRay 175BR
            Hi-Laker lapline
            14` Trailorboat

Comment

Working...
            X