hi all, another new guy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi all, another new guy

hi weve had our skagit for about 3 yrs now and we really enjoy it, this year ive been upgrading all lights and cleats that had gotten quite pitted in the last 50 yrs, can you tell me if my boat os a sportster or a ski master, im not sure, btw great site ! nice to run into some other vintage boat people! thanks for the info! havent quite figured out how to attach pics here but i have an album attatched to my profile..thanks again

Originally posted by johns59skagit, post: 3973
    hi weve had our skagit for about 3 yrs now and we really enjoy it, this year ive been upgrading all lights and cleats that had gotten quite pitted in the last 50 yrs, can you tell me if my boat os a sportster or a ski master, im not sure, btw great site ! nice to run into some other vintage boat people! thanks for the info! havent quite figured out how to attach pics here but i have an album attatched to my profile..thanks again
    Welcome to the group
    If you look in my album, you should see my 59 Sportster as well as my 59 Skimaster.
    If its closer to 14 feet, its a Sportster, if its closer to 16 feet, its a Skimaster.

Does this help ?

Alder lake is coming up and I will be there with the Skimaster as well.
    Helmar Joe Johanesen
    1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
    1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
    Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
    2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
    http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

thanks...as i thought its definitely a sportster..thanks

Comment

Working...
      X