Welcome Clarence Debarrows !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Clarence Debarrows !

Clarence is from Walnut Creek, California. At this time he is looking for a Dorsett Farallon Project.
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Thanks, Chuck! By way of introduction I should say that I'm an old duffer, 77, but still in pretty good shape (most of the rough edges have been ground off over the years) and I'm very happy to have found this group as I'm looking for a classic boat project to occupy my time. I have a shop at home and as Chuck mentioned I would like to find a Dorsett Farallon that is not too far gone - maybe someone has started work on one and tired of the project -that I could finish in my shop. I have done glass and woodwork on boats in years past and although rusty at it I think it would be satisfying - with the help and advice of those in the group - to bring one of these little boats back to life with modern improvements such as foamed bilges, etc. Anyway, thanks for allowing me into the group and if I can do anything down here in Walnut Creek to assist other members I'd be glad to help out.

Clarence

Comment

Welcome to the group Clarence. Keep watching Craigslist, the Farallon's don't come up very often, but on occasion they do. Thanks for the offer of helping out from Walnut Creek. I drug my Seafair home from Walnut Creek a couple years ago, plus I delivered a Skagit windshield to one of your local boaters. Good luck in your search.
      Steve Kiesel
      1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Comment

Clarence, there is a Farallon listed on the Golden State Glassics website. Here is the link. [ame="http://www.goldenstateglassics.com/showthread.php?t=1358"]Farallon for sale...$500.oo - Golden State Glassics[/ame]
        Steve Kiesel
        1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Comment

Working...
        X