50 hp force

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 hp force

just picked up this force 50hp white in color just curious if any of the parts off it might work on my 87 85hp force will post a few pics soon gotta size em down.it was another freebie so i can't go to wrong i guess lol.
    Attached Files

unknown year 10ft hydro
    1984 bayliner capri 1975 merc 115

Ron:
    Completely different motors like the 2 cyl and 3 cyl JonnyRudes. Not a bad motor, just not a really good one. I may take it off your hands if you want and possibly the 85...
    ChuckB
    "Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats." K. Grahame "The Wind in the Willows"

Comment

i was thinkin of tryin to get the 85 goin for the bayliner but i can just swap the evinrude back and forth for now lol not sure wut there worth i payed 200 for the 85 last year and traded a utility trailer i havnt used in years for the 50.lemme know chuck b i can take pics of the 85 to if ya want me togotta get the controls and some other things back from a coworker that was gonna buy it had it for a few months then decided he dint want it and it's missing a few things so i am gettin that stuff back mon.

unknown year 10ft hydro
      1984 bayliner capri 1975 merc 115

Comment

Working...
      X