• Tom - Some Mercs for you...

Saw this on Craigslist:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/boa/2176054436.html
    John Forsythe

'59 Bellboy 404 - Pretty Girl
    Past Affairs:
    '61 Marathon - Jammie Dodger

I just flat don't have any more room.
    Daren usually has some pretty cool goodies too, but I've got 'em crawling across the floor, hanging on all the racks, and one even moved into the front room!
    Thanks for thinking of me though!
    Thom
    Attached Files
    Doc Frankenmerc
    Keeping Mercs alive since 1965

Comment

Now THATS the love of a good woman!
      John Forsythe

'59 Bellboy 404 - Pretty Girl
      Past Affairs:
      '61 Marathon - Jammie Dodger

Comment

Thom since you got that from me before you restored it is she going to shoot me next time I come over ?

Comment

Mark 25E

Thom:

what a beauty! as you know, I have its poor, beatup cousin-which runs just great! (In the background of the photo)
          Attached Files

Comment

Tom,
            You're skin is safe here. Momma even helped point out where she would like it.

Richard,
            Running sweet is the best part! I've got an old 12 ft Thompson that might not be enough boat for mine, but I'll probably have to find out someday!

My Glasspar G3 isn't quite enough boat for my 1500xs, but that didn't stop me from trying it!!
            It is a very perfectly matched combo with my older 800FGS Stack-6 I had on the G3 at Mason Lake in 2010.
            Thom
            Attached Files
            Doc Frankenmerc
            Keeping Mercs alive since 1965

Comment

Here's my little Mark 25 on a 12 footer!VeryBigSmile Not electric start but who needs that extra weight of a starter and a battery!:NoWay1: (I know, I know, when my arm and shoulder is all used up...I WILL!) I checked out Daren's supply of little motors/parts some time ago. He's got alot of cool old stuff. I really wanted to pull the trigger, but I too have run out of room (and $)!! I need to concentrate on the stuff I already have. I did score the merc steering bar from him though. P.S. Nothing in the living room yet............hmmmm maybe I could fit his pile here after all.......thanks for the idea Thom........VeryBigSmile
              Attached Files
              Gordon and Cheryl Davies

Comment

Working...
              X