Emblems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emblems

Can anyone out there point me in the right direction for a person who can take an existing set of BellBoy emblems and make copies? I have trouble understanding why this is so difficult to do and frustrated that I cant seem to make any headway with the project...Have any of you heard of Graves Plating in AL ?
    Help!!!

Thanks,
    Bob

Try the company listed here on this site. Someone over on the Fiberglassics forum used them for some G3 end caps and was pleased with both quality and price.

Melanie

Creative Casting Co. - 3762 South 60th Street, Tacoma, WA 98409; phone (253), e-mail Nyland@creativecastingco.com, or check website, www.creatingcastingco.com. The company has some patterns for marine hardware, and if you have an original or your own pattern they can make new castings. If you have a question, ask for the owner, Dennis Nyland. We've used Creative for some classic-boat emblems, and they've been nice to work with.
    1958 Skagit 20 Offshore hardtop cruiser "Kanigo"

Comment

Try Kev Fin ??

I had Kevin Mueller make some "Skagit " scripts for me . He has the web site "Boats in the Belfry " I sent the originals to him and he cast them with post . Came out pretty nice , wasn't cheap but what do you do ? Get on his web site and click on - swap & sell then Metal logos and scripts , he shows some of what he has done , he may have Bell Boy ?
      he has a business "Gem Shop " 815-624-6667

Google "Boats in the belfry " and you will see his web site
      Rick & Sarah

1959 Larson "Falls Flyer"

Comment

I need help

I bought this boat and im not sure what kind it is? Also how do i post more pictures of it on this site. I am going to try my hand at restoring it.

Comment

Try a trophy shop.

Comment

I am facing the same dilemma with the 404. There are no logos on her. My thinkng is to draw some up to scale in auto cad and then send the drawings off to a machine shop and have them cut up on 1/8 aluminum.
            John Forsythe

'59 Bellboy 404 - Pretty Girl
            Past Affairs:
            '61 Marathon - Jammie Dodger

Comment

Working...
            X