New or old parts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New or old parts?

Does anybody know of any where to purchase replacement parts for the dorsett catalina. my boat is missing alot of parts and need to find a decent place to get them

No idea other than ebay, craigslist and here. This is one of the reasons to try hard to find a boat that is parts complete if you can. My Glasspar is complete, but the 404 is missing a few items. If you are going for a full restoration, you are in for a spendy ride. If you are just doing a "custom" then it won't be as painful. Good luck!
    John Forsythe

'59 Bellboy 404 - Pretty Girl
    Past Affairs:
    '61 Marathon - Jammie Dodger

Comment

What are you missing ?

Give us a list of what you are missing and go from there ? Alot of us surf E-bay and if we see a part you need we can post the link. I have a few items here and there but not a complete inventory .
      Rick & Sarah

1959 Larson "Falls Flyer"

Comment

there are certain things that i would like to get that are true but mostly i would like it to look from the era but i wouldnt mind modifing thing, there is a list in classified "wanted or ???" of items that i believe i will need but wether or not that is a complete list is unknown as there appears to be a lot of spots on the boat that appears to be missing things

Comment

Working...
        X