Color choices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color choices

I just moved my 25' Skagit into the shop. Going to start cleaning her up and find out what I'm really in store for. So that I can get started on my dreaming, does anyone know the interlux or petit equivalent for the Skagit green?
    17' Johnson Runabout (1964) Completed
    18' GlassCraft Imperial (1959) Done!
    19' Campion Bowrider (1999) Great family ski/tow boat
    25' Skagit (1960) Two of them. What am I thinking?
    14' Axtell Aquacraft (1950ish)
    14' Stilleto

Karl,
    I ended up mixing custom colors for my buddy`s Bellboy......aiming for Seafoam Green we used 6-1 White with Forrest Green to get the 50`s color.
    We also did Greenish-Grey with a lesser amt of Green to tie the two-tones together.
    You only need to the last coat to have the desired color when mixing it custom,a coat of grey can be a nice base and keep you from missing any areas.
    We did opt for one-part Brightside which was easy to apply and didn`t blow the budget.
    Being so large at 25` ,it may be wiser to have it mixed by the paint suppliers.
    TimM
    unk.year 10` Mahogeny "DragonFly"racer
    15` SAFE boat w/120 hp Johnson
    SeaRay 175BR
    Hi-Laker lapline
    14` Trailorboat

Comment

You might check out Supermarine paint out of Arlington Washington. They seem to have the largest selection of marine paint colors that I know of. http://supermarinepaint.com I don't know anything about their paints as I have never used them, but I will look into them the next time I paint something as I believe they are a local company.

Comment

Working...
      X