ez loader 1961 trailer dust/grease hubcap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ez loader 1961 trailer dust/grease hubcap

greetings.....need 4 dust / grease hubcaps 1.875 iD......cant find them (tryed e bay 6 robbles ect.......send me a link....mike pingatore in seattle

wow. That seems to be an odd size for some reason. Are you sure of the measurement? Surface cleaned, and caliper used?
    John Forsythe

'59 Bellboy 404 - Pretty Girl
    Past Affairs:
    '61 Marathon - Jammie Dodger

Comment

usually NAPA has a good cross reference book, they may cross to a vehicle dust cap (just bring it with you to double check). Otherwise i would try a 1.980 cap and see if it fits.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBronze, post: 26902, member: 339
        wow. That seems to be an odd size for some reason. Are you sure of the measurement? Surface cleaned, and caliper used?
        yes that it on the money 1.875 ID cant find any thing mike pingatore in seattle

Comment

Originally posted by 61_express, post: 26903, member: 942
          usually NAPA has a good cross reference book, they may cross to a vehicle dust cap (just bring it with you to double check). Otherwise i would try a 1.980 cap and see if it fits.
          tryed 1.980 dont fit........mike pingatore in seattle

Comment

Originally posted by 61_express, post: 26903, member: 942
            greeting nick...could u take some close up pictures of the door hings on your cabin doors,,mikepingatore in seattle

Comment

Working...
            X