Before & After

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before & After

[ATTACH]16038[/ATTACH] Motor cover with new vinyl got done today along with the straps on the back of the seats for the PFD's.
    Attached Files
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Geez Chuck, I can't believe you'd show us a pic with a big hole in the top of the transom...what gives?!?

Kidding of course, it looks phenomenal! Any change to the big date on the water?

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly, post: 28344, member: 2323
      Geez Chuck, I can't believe you'd show us a pic with a big hole in the top of the transom...what gives?!?

Kidding of course, it looks phenomenal! Any change to the big date on the water?
      I saw that after i snapped the picture. Waiting for the new blower motor to show up before the 17th and then will hook the unit up. Date ? Might be end of month now as i have decided to do a few other thing that i had not plan on like paint the trailer and then some. Tomorrow will take the afternoon off as it is my wife birthday so we will be doing what she would like to do and the kids will be over Sunday for cake and all of that stuff.

Comment

Looks great! Nice match in material and paint.
        John Forsythe

'59 Bellboy 404 - Pretty Girl
        Past Affairs:
        '61 Marathon - Jammie Dodger

Comment

Originally posted by Skagitguy, post: 28346, member: 6
          I saw that after i snapped the picture. Waiting for the new blower motor to show up before the 17th and then will hook the unit up. Date ? Might be end of month now as i have decided to do a few other thing that i had not plan on like paint the trailer and then some. Tomorrow will take the afternoon off as it is my wife birthday so we will be doing what she would like to do and the kids will be over Sunday for cake and all of that good stuff.

John, Real happy how the vinyl turned out. Those gas tanks will have Sunbreta canvas custom covers made for them. I wanted to go on the San Juan cruise, but i still want to take it out for a test drive at Lake Stevens first and check out some of the other items. As of today i have about 90% of what i thought i could get done by the end of May.

Comment

Nice, Chuck! It is only a few days into June, so that isn't a bad place to be.

I've compiled the short list for next weekend. There are a number of things to get done before launch, but I think I can get most of them knocked out in the next 4-5 days. We'll see who gets done first
            John Forsythe

'59 Bellboy 404 - Pretty Girl
            Past Affairs:
            '61 Marathon - Jammie Dodger

Comment

Originally posted by TheBronze, post: 28357, member: 339
              Nice, Chuck! It is only a few days into June, so that isn't a bad place to be.

I've compiled the short list for next weekend. There are a number of things to get done before launch, but I think I can get most of them knocked out in the next 4-5 days. We'll see who gets done first

Now that i'am to the point with 90% done there are a few other things i want take care of like giving that crappy looking trailer a quickie paint job. My plan was a new trailer this year like i have done with some of my other boats in the past , but i think i will put the $$$ into some other things for the boat first as how many time will i get it out this year anyway. I know that sounds strange after all of this work.

Comment

Working...
              X