Glasspar Mariner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glasspar Mariner

OOPS! It's a Marathon, not a Mariner. We "inherited" this boat and know nothing about it. It's stripped out inside, basically just the hull and windshield, but what is there is in decent shape. No title, though was last registered in 2001. Kind of a cool little vessel.... Is this something anyone would be interested in for restoration or parts or ? Any feedback would be appreciated.

[ATTACH]16071[/ATTACH]
    Attached Files

message sent

Comment

Kelly, if you are looking for a Marathon, the Jammie Dodger is for sale... Ready to go for the summer!
      John Forsythe

'59 Bellboy 404 - Pretty Girl
      Past Affairs:
      '61 Marathon - Jammie Dodger

Comment

I was going to post the pictures, that's all. I definitely don't need another boat right now..

Comment

Haha, sure you do, Kelly! This one is turn key! Well, it will be after I replace the battery tonight.
          John Forsythe

'59 Bellboy 404 - Pretty Girl
          Past Affairs:
          '61 Marathon - Jammie Dodger

Comment

Hey Kelly,

Yes, please post the pictures I sent you. I was having trouble attaching them to my first try. And if the boat is only useful to someone for parts that's fine. We're just trying to figure that out before deciding what to do with it.

Thanks for your responses.

Comment

Will do Denise. I'll try to get to it tonight as I'm away from my phone.

Comment

Working...
              X