Topless Again !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topless Again !

Picture 35485.jpg For a while anyway. Being i had to repaint the charcoal grey stripes a few week ago as i ran out of my premix paint and had to mix up a new batch that was a little darker that meant i had to , pop the empty windshield ( i only had it being held on with two screws just to get the positioning of a few things ) off this afternoon and repaint it to match the other charcoal grey tone on the hull. Now all of the painting is done and the engine blower came Friday ( they told me it would be the 17th ) as well and is now blowing a storm up ! Rubrail ordering / Plexiglas next and have added a little trailer work.
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Had I known you were going to remove it, I would've helped! Either way, looking good!
    The boat looks sharp in person Chuck, nice work! Thanks for the goods today also, mucho appreciated!

Comment

Picture.jpg Thanks Kelly, After mowing the lawn and watching the Belmont , i decided to move my "shelter work table" into the garage as i have most of the work done ( i do have a little table still out there ) and then decided to get that windshield frame repainted. Oh yea also got the motor cover hinges on too. Now to clean up the rest of the shelter of the six to seven months on this project. I will put the Dorsett back into the shelter from behind the fence maybe Sunday It was nice seeing you again !

Comment

Picture 35499.jpg This Sunday went out and clean up the shelter from all of the work that went on since last Nov-Dec to now on the boat. Went and put the Dorsett behind the Skagit in the shelter. Sure there are always a few things a person can do with a so-called finish boat...right ? I did check to see what paint i have left over and have 2 qts black, 2 qts dark blue, 1 qt of white, 1 qt of burgundy, 1 qt of charcoal grey, and two 12 gals gas tank, and a pair of 21 gals tank that i could go to Alaska on, two used seats. I wonder if i can make a boat out of all that stuff with the Dorsett. All i would need is a Teleflex steering system and just a little 150 HP " kicker " motor. But in the meantime the Skagit Chippewa is more or less finish and then what ? Condo....OMG !
        Attached Files

Comment

Chuck, when your ready to sell Chippewa and start another one (sometime this month ) let me know first. I really like how this one turned out.

Time to go now.

Just kidding, enjoy the new ride this summer.
          Steve Kiesel
          1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Comment

Working...
          X