Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helmar
    replied
    Well, I got the trailer almost ready to set the Bell Boy on and build the cradle up around the hull. Put the laser on it and more than satisfied with the results..
    The picture is deceptive on the length.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Helmar
    replied
    Originally posted by Kelly View Post
    Sounds like a good plan. Did you sell the Uniflite already?
    I saw the green bell boy on Craigslist a couple of years ago for $5500, not sure what it finally sold for.
    No on the Uniflite. Right now its the only boat I have that I can spend a day on and then take to the water. I need to get the Skagit 20 ready so all I need to do is unplug her adn hook up and go. That is going to be a redesign job in the cockpit area because it was all done in Oak. The floor needs replaced and same with the fuel tanks. I have the new tanks for it so its just the matter of gutting her out and rebuilding all that. I don't need Oak roll up cabinets. With all that oak cabinet work, all the upholstery, she is heavy and you can see her setting kind flow with the kicker hanging off the back. I think in the picture, she had 40 gallons of fuel on board too. Even with all that, she would still get up to 28 mph on the GPS.

newpaintrunningslowsm.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Kelly
    replied
    Sounds like a good plan. Did you sell the Uniflite already?
    I saw the green bell boy on Craigslist a couple of years ago for $5500, not sure what it finally sold for.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X