Nicely Finned Reinell in Storage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicely Finned Reinell in Storage

Here's a Reinell with great fins. It has green plants growing in it so I hope it doesn't have wooden stringers. That's a 1959 Mark 58A on the transom. It's in a storage yard on the North Shore Road, Belfair so I think someone has a great project ahead of him/her.

1959 Sande Ace with a conglomeration of Cloud White Mercury 4-cylinder parts.
    http://www.sandeace.com

Finns

Hello Wally

Yes I have one on these in my yard heading for N. Cal soon .
    These would look great in White with red fins pulled by a Red & White 57 chev Belaire 2 dr HT . Now that would be COOL

Ingvar Swedster Carlson
    Ingvar (Swedster) Carlson

Comment

They look really cool with a hardtop and a Merc hanging off the back!

This project is finally moving up in the que as I have actually sold some project boats to make room in both the shop and wallet.
      Attached Files
      BRIAN FRANCHINI
      LAKE TAPPS, WA.

Comment

Now that is cool!
        17' Johnson Runabout (1964) Completed
        18' GlassCraft Imperial (1959) Done!
        19' Campion Bowrider (1999) Great family ski/tow boat
        25' Skagit (1960) Two of them. What am I thinking?
        14' Axtell Aquacraft (1950ish)
        14' Stilleto

Comment

Those eye bolts on the transom tell me this was a ski boat back in the day!
          1959 Sande Ace with a conglomeration of Cloud White Mercury 4-cylinder parts.
          http://www.sandeace.com

Comment

brian are you really putting that hardtop on? that is so kool. whats it off of?

Outlaw
            John & Colleen Weston
            Carlyon Beach, Olympia,WA
            lookin for the right boat

Comment

It is a '58 Corvette top. Only condition is to not modify the top so that it can still be used on the Vette (crazy that the top is worth 5 times what the boat is worth!). The only thing I have gone back and forth on is the power. The Merc would would work fine, especially after Frankenmerc works his magic, but I also have a tiny little 4 cylinder Grey Marine flathead that I would love to make it an inboard. The merc would get me on the water with finished boat much faster, but the inboard would be really cool!
              BRIAN FRANCHINI
              LAKE TAPPS, WA.

Comment

Brian, I would say run the merc but the flathead would be oh sooo kool and what a sound it would have. so, go for it. hot hot hot.

Outlaw
                John & Colleen Weston
                Carlyon Beach, Olympia,WA
                lookin for the right boat

Comment

I am looking for an old Merc for my Jetabout. I have a 1988 25hp Merc that would go in a possible trade or something.

Comment

Where is it located? I am trying to find as many as I can as these Reinells aren't very common. These Jetabout have a great shape with the fins being a true part of the hull, not just an add on.

Comment

Working...
                    X