Skagit 20 Spotted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skagit 20 Spotted

Here is a 20 foot Skagit for sale. This is the guy that I bought my 14 foot Skagit from. I traded the guy 25-year-old welder for the 14. The trailer was shot, made it home but just barely. It came with a 15 inch transom and someone had converted it into a 20 inch transom with non-Marine grade materials, so it pretty much rotted out. It was funny I bought it last during last year's LaConner show, expecting to use it as a blackberry boat but he had cleaned it up, taking all the blackberries out of it.

With respect to the big boat, he says it's a 20 foot offshore, I believe it was really a 20 foot express. These hulls are about as scarce as hens teeth, and I know a few of you are looking for one. When I picked up my fourteen, I saw the boat which was not for sale at the time, but as I recall with a dim memory it was pretty much as described in the ad in the island/Skagit region of craigslist. He called me today, and wanted to know if I knew anybody that was looking for one. Ha ha I thought to myself, do I know of anybody??

It appeared at the time that the guy was planning on working on it, so I didn't look closely at the boat.

Here is the reference to the ad on craigslist:

http://skagit.craigslist.org/boa/3681032208.html
    Dave

14 Skagit Sportster Blue (formerly red)
    16 Skagit Skimaster (blue)
    17 Skagit

18 Skagit Runabout (1961?)
Working...
X