Bainbridge sighting - Chuck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bainbridge sighting - Chuck

Chuck, I was out fishing with my father Saturday in Edmonds and we saw Bainbridge parked at the guest moorage behind the fuel dock!! She still looks great!!

New owner has removed the helm seat and added a sort of "art-deco" hardtop with new windshield and little side windows (honestly looks terrible to be me, but "whatever floats your boat")... I meant to run back and snap a picture but we w got distracted trying to get cruiser in its slip with the winds and unloading... Maybe I'll see if she's still there today...
    Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
    1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Brian, Thanks for letting me know. Ray did tell me he fishes off of Edmonds when he bought the boat last November. I did included a Skagit original windshield in the sale . Sounds like he might not have used it ? Did he leave the name on it. Thanks again, Chuck
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

We went by a little too quick to see what it said on the side but it looked to still be "Bainbridge", was definitely still the same font and color you had used... The windshield I think may be the original Skagit style just with a home built "pilot house" superstructure. Wish I had gotten a picture but now I know where to look when I'm down there...
      Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
      1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

Working...
      X