Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1960 Glaspar G3

Lake and/or show ready - $3900:GoTeam1:

This is the classic that started it all the 1960 Center Deck Glasspar G3.
    This is one of the finest g3 in the country.

The hull and deck were separated and completely restored.
    The transom was replaced with the original curve as it came from the factory except that it is 20 inches tall instead of the original 15 inches.
    The hull has had the ride pad added to the bottom that improves handling and controls porpoising.
    The boat now has a 12 gallon fuel tank mounted under the front deck with a deck mounted fill cap and vent.
    The upholstery ($1,000) is done to match the original white except that two custom matching jump seats have been added to the rear cockpit. This is the nicest seating I've ever seen in a G3.
    The boat has all the original trim and hardware and even the real leather wrapped steering wheel.
    The wind shied is original (these wind shields are almost impossible to find) and is in good shape.
    The gauges ($900) are period correct.
    The chrome and aluminum has all been redone or polished ($500).
    The boat has been repainted in the Bright Canary Yellow.

The engine is a 1982 Mercury 90 hp tower of power in line six.
    The engine has rebuilt power tilt that allows the boat to jump out of water.
    The previous owner had the power head completely redone ($4,000).
    I have had the lower end completely gone through including new prop ($1,603.75) I have receipts.
    The boat came with a manual adjusting Hy-Jacker jack plate which I will include (I removed it as I liked the engine lower and closer to the transom.
    I live on a lake fresh water lake high in Montana at 2380' above sea level feet but this gem runs out right at 50 mph.
    I don't think this boat or engine has ever heard the words "salt water".

The trailer is a single axle heavy duty for this size boat.
    I have added a spare tire carrier but haven't bought the spare yet.
    I replaced the bunks wood (pressure treated) and bunk carpeting (Black).
    I moved the axle rear for better balance and added guide rollers for easier loading.
    I purchased a swing away tongue kit but have not installed it yet. OOPs! I installed the swing away tongue kit 6/30/11.
    I also added a swing away wheeled tongue jack.

The cover that I have is really not worth mentioning. I have always kept his boat safely tucked away in my shop.

I have a lakefront lift that I bought to park this boat on. I in stalled the lift on my lakefront but actually never got to use it. It is I will sell the lift for $500.

I have lots of other pictures!
    Attached Files

dear sir, could you please call me at 408 781 1872 my name is richard and i live in gilroy calif. thank you.

Comment

would like to talk to about you boat

Comment

g-3

Hello Earl

Is your g-3 still 4 sale If so please call me Also the boat lift ?
        Ingvar 206-434-9482 thnak you
        Ingvar (Swedster) Carlson

Comment

Working...
        X