Wanted- '85-'87 Mercury 115 Tower of Power

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted- '85-'87 Mercury 115 Tower of Power

Yep, sold two of these last year when I was looking for cash, and now I want one back. If anyone knows of a great running late '80s 115 inline six, with tilt and trim I'd be most interested.

Those would be the ones with the red & silver pin striping, or the brown & tan pin striping.

Of course I'm assuming Dr. Frankenmerc is reading this...
    Attached Files

115 hp Merc available in Normandy Park

Hey Doug,
    A Chrysler boat I wrenched on last summer went up for sale the past month and has the cleanest Merc 115 hp with power trim I have ever seen.
    Had the power trim and red accent stripes.The usual rusty screws are nowhere to be found.
    It comes on a super clean hull and is worth all of what the owner wants....which was under $2K.
    The boat was so clean ,I had to take off my shoes to walk thru it,and once owned by a Boeing Machinist who fabbed some cool items that were aircraft quality......the SS tow bit had backing plates tapped and threaded to the .001``!
    Anyways ,it`s close to me and I know the owner if you want the inside line.....it does have the Gloss Factor you won`t believe.
    I`d be game for some "leftovers" if the hull is in the way.
    TimM
    unk.year 10` Mahogeny "DragonFly"racer
    15` SAFE boat w/120 hp Johnson
    SeaRay 175BR
    Hi-Laker lapline
    14` Trailorboat

Comment

Sounds Good To Me Tim

Yes, that sounds great. Email me on the side and we'll talk some more.

I think you have my email (skagitman), but if not let me know.

Doug

Comment

Please Remove This Ad

Didn't get a motor yet, but I'm going to hold off for a while until I get closer to completing the project I believe. Unless of course something irrisistable falls into my lap.

Doug

Comment

Working...
        X