'65 PowerCat 17T - $650

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '65 PowerCat 17T - $650

Again, my health is failing and I'll probably never get to this project.

1965 PowerCat 17T. Has title & trailer. No engine. The previous owner had started to convert this to an I/O, so there's an OMC Cobra gimble assembly (with pump & hydraulics) installed. I had planned to remove the gimble, seal the hole in the transom and sell off the gimble assembly before converting it back to twin outboards.

The hull is in decent shape, needs the rest of the anti-fouling paint scraped off below the waterline & repainted. The windshield that's shown lying in the hull did not fit and has been sold already.

First come, first served.
    Attached Files
    "The beatings will continue until moral improves..."

Pat Drewery

for sale

Originally posted by Captain Jack, post: 20793
    Again, my health is failing and I'll probably never get to this project.

1965 PowerCat 17T. Has title & trailer. No engine. The previous owner had started to convert this to an I/O, so there's an OMC Cobra gimble assembly (with pump & hydraulics) installed. I had planned to remove the gimble, seal the hole in the transom and sell off the gimble assembly before converting it back to twin outboards.

The hull is in decent shape, needs the rest of the anti-fouling paint scraped off below the waterline & repainted. The windshield that's shown lying in the hull did not fit and has been sold already.

First come, first served.
    Hello - if this boat is still available please call me
    Ingvar 206-434-9482
    Ingvar (Swedster) Carlson

Comment

Working...
    X