Seattle Boat Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle Boat Show

If U have a boat or OB- motor 4 SALE , please get me the details and preferable a Photo. I have a booth in the show and I will post for U. Opening Day was great with lots of referals with the items for sale. Ingvar - ingvarswedecarlson@yahoo.com
    Ingvar (Swedster) Carlson

Great Idea !!!!!

Ingvar, This is a great service you are doing for the club members ! Being these's are somewhat hard times as far as a person trying to sale some of their boat inventory, that is a great idea to have a information booth at the Seattle boat show ( I bet that booth was not cheap ! ) on some of our classic boats for sale ! Lot cheaper than a new one. Plus i would think it a possibility of some new members joining as well. Go for it. I just called a few people that have been talking about selling a few of their boats to get in contact with you asap. Best,Chuck
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Great Idea!!!

Wish I was there.... but instead will explore the Miami Boat Show here.

Perhaps you can list on this website what is posted with you at the boat show. Who knows what treasures may show upVeryBigSmile

What lousy weather you are having....hope the slip in Poulsbo still has my boat attached to it and there is not just an oil slick where it used to be

Richard

Comment

Working...
      X