Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1963 Bell Boy Bandit/Sabrecraft Fury

1963 Bell Boy Bandit/Sabrecraft Fury-Almost FREE

Bring a way to haul, and $25 so I can take wife to a movie. Similar in design to the Rayson-Craft of the 60's, title in my name says Bell Boy, and Oregon license thru 2013. Has a metal decal on the dash that says "Bandit". In my limited research, what I can find the Bandit appears to be a little shorter than this boat is.
    However it is the exact measurements of the Sabrecraft Fury 15. Perhaps at their merge, some models overlapped. Takes a short shaft outboard, no motor available from me, or trailer..
    Boat had an amateurish restoration in 1999, decently repainted a different color, however, has been neglected since 2008. Seats were removed; clearcoat pealing on deck.
    Only selling because we're moving away from the Oregon coast by Astoria to a condo in SW Washington for wife's health and be closer to the children/health care.
    I'm pretty busy getting the home ready to put on the market, but come get, bring a way to load on whatever you haul off with. Willy @ 503-791-3171 Any time after 9am, but before 8pm..
    Attached Files
Working...
X