17 Ft Uniflite Cuddy for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17 Ft Uniflite Cuddy for sale

this is one of the prettiest little cabin cruisers in the Northwest. I paid $600.00 for the boat and and Highliner trailer 10 years ago and have spent well in excess of $3000.00 plus lots of man hours bringing it back from near extinction. ( Sound familiar guys? ). I have a pair of rebuilt 35 HP long shaft electric starts Evinrudes ( Circa 1958) with the proper vintage Evinrude controls and Stainless dash panels to match. Have replaced the plexi windshield, new transom ply fir stringers, and cockpit floor as all old timers need. Cabin window plexi should be replaced and the coral (pink) gelcoat is original and fading. Lots of extra engine parts including a rebuilt powerhead. This boats needs polishing and cosmetics to look great. I simply have too many projects and not enough space. Located 3 miles from Sumas border crossing in Abbotsford B.C. Have Titles for easy return to US. Looking for offers, partial trades or ??? Thanks.

Needs pictures..:TakePicture1: :TakePicture1:
    Helmar Joe Johanesen
    1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
    1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
    Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
    2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
    http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

About photos

Sorry there are no photos with advert. I will gladly email photos to anyone interested. (My computer has been giving me grief with the Piccasa program and I lack the skill and patience to sort it out). I can however send photos as a response to an email inquiry.

Comment

Originally posted by klassyboat, post: 21719
        Sorry there are no photos with advert. I will gladly email photos to anyone interested. (My computer has been giving me grief with the Piccasa program and I lack the skill and patience to sort it out). I can however send photos as a response to an email inquiry.
        Send them to me and I will put them up for you. joe@classicboatclub.com :email1:

There you go... Send more if you like.
        Helmar Joe Johanesen
        1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
        1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
        Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
        2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
        http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

17 ft uniflite cuddy

Thanks again for your help!

Comment

Working...
          X