Free, but is it worth it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free, but is it worth it?

Cleaning garage and came across a couple of distributors and a timing belt for a 1965 Mercury 650. I think the belt is new and maybe a few parts from the distributors. No idea if there is anything worth having in the rest of it. Free if you don't mind paying the postage. Weight is 9 1/2 lbs. in the box.
    Attached Files
    There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Jerry,

I'll take you up on the offer if still available and you won't even have to box it up, I haven't had the boat out yet this season so a ferry ride may inspire me to work less and play a little more.

Melanie

733-8941
    1958 Skagit 20 Offshore hardtop cruiser "Kanigo"

Comment

Hi Melanie,
      Let me know when you are coming over. I'm hoping to be out boating tomorrow. Home Saturday. Sunday church on the island from 9:30 to around 11 and home the rest of the day. That's about as far as I can plan ahead. Oh, I'll be coming to town on Tuesday so could bring them to you but don't want to cheat you out of a ferry ride.
      Jerry 758-7129

Comment

Originally posted by Lootas1, post: 22500
        Cleaning garage and came across a couple of distributors and a timing belt for a 1965 Mercury 650. I think the belt is new and maybe a few parts from the distributors. No idea if there is anything worth having in the rest of it. Free if you don't mind paying the postage. Weight is 9 1/2 lbs. in the box.
        Hello , Is this Merc items still available Let me know the postage and ship it UPS ? Ingvar 206-434-9482
        Ingvar (Swedster) Carlson

Comment

Hi Ingvar. Melanie claimed they Merc parts but didn't come and get them. Guess I should try and find Melanie's phone # and see if they are still wanted. I'll let you know if they are still available and what it would cost to ship them.

Comment

Working...
          X