1966(?) Calrlson Contender hull, excellent shape

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1966(?) Calrlson Contender hull, excellent shape

I bought this boat with every intention of getting it going but I just have too many projects. The hull is in exellent shape, no rot and no cracks. Was last on the water in '07. It's complete minus a motor. Has nice Merc controls in it, original steering wheel and gauges, seats are sun damaged, but everything seems to be there. From my reasearch the boat appears to be an original 60's contender. Was originally lime green flake, now it's faded two tone grey. Email/pm me for pictures, my email is loganharo@hotmail.com. I'm not sure what this hull is worth, but they seem to be hard to find in this condidtion. All reasonable offers considered. It needs to go!

Why don't you just show your pictures here?
    You can either edit your own post or just reply to this one...:TakePicture1:
    :TakePicture1: :TakePicture1:
    Helmar Joe Johanesen
    1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
    1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
    Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
    2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
    http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Well there has been one for sale in La Center, WA, nice condition, trailer, a Merc 100 hp, complete package ready to fly, for $995. Wife won't let me touch it. I had one two years ago, yellow, just needed an engine, I ended up giving it away, couldn't get a bite, even on here, and on Fiberglassics. This is not to discourage you, it's just a lot of cool older and specific boats have such a small calling, it's hard to find the right buyer..
      ww

Comment

Working...
      X