That Was Quick !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Was Quick !

After hearing what Rick Love told me about his Garmin 441S GPS i have now decided to purchase one of those ,so i will not need the Garmin 150 Depth Sounder that is on it way to me. $100.00 new in box so if anyone wants it i will sale it for that price.

ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649[/url]
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Chuck, I'll bet you are going to love the Garmin 441S. I bought the 440s model shortly after we bought Rosario and it does everything but make coffee for me in the morning. There is a lot to learn but even if you don't read the book clear through, it is quite intuitive. It will give you the tide where you are without you having to tell it where you are (thank you GPS) and lay down a track so you can follow it back to where you started without seeing land. Haven't found the spot yet where mine will sing sea chanties but it must be there somewhere!
    There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Comment

Jerry, Should be here in about a week. Thanks for your feedback. Chuck

Comment

Chuck, when you read the book and learn how to get it to sing sea chanties, give me a holler and tell me how to make it do that. I love to sing along!
        There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Comment

Will do !

Comment

They Are Keepers

Going to keep the new in box Garmin 150DS and install my new Garmin PS 441GPS on the Skagit ,i will also keep my old "state of the art" 14 year old Garmin 180 for a future 2nd boat which will be a Dorsett.....if i decided to do it....whenever. Chuck

Comment

Working...
            X