Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1959 Skagit Skimaster Hardtop - 2 for one!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1959 Skagit Skimaster Hardtop - 2 for one!

Just as the title says - two identical Skagit Skimaster 16 runabouts. Each has the hardtop option. Both boats have had the tops removed and will need work to be completed. One hull has had the transom and floor completely replaced with MDO plywood and the bottom hull only needs paint to be ready to go. One hull has had the plywood floor removed, the original transom is very solid but should be replaced. These had a fiberglass stringer "tray" so no wood stringers to replace. One top deck is in great condition - gelcoat has some thin spots, but it is very presentable. Both boats are 99% complete. No motors or controls at this price, but I do have motors available for purchase. Make one boat out of the best parts and sell the rest. Both boats could be restored quite easily as one is almost finished, and the other is a cream - puff original just needing a floor & transom - then reassembled. The "better" of the two boats is my old boat "Peppermint Patty" This is the boat in the pictures seen here - the pictures are from about 8 years ago. No structural damage of any kind. The other topsides has many holes that would need to be filled. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to finish putting one boat back together - which will require very little investmet of monry or time. Please contact me with any questions.

$ 950.00 for the pair - OBO

Bruce Gerard
    Redding Cal.
    Attached Files
Working...
X