Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare Skagit Windshield !

Hard To Find Skagit Windshield !

Hard to find in this condition 17 Skagit convertiable windshield frame with no cracks in the front windshield glass ! If a person wanted it finished off ,I might have a shop that could do that for you as far as installing the side windows with Lexan and filling any snaps holes replacing the rubber gasket and paint the frame. The nice thing about how it comes down the port and starboard sides is it will keep out most of the wind and spray and you don't have to purchase side curtains. This will also fit the Skagit 17' Express or 20' Skagit boats. In the pictures the windshield is only sitting on the 20' Skagit to give you the idea how it could look on your boat. To finish it off nicely,a person could order from WEFCO new window rubber gasket for $100.00. What you get for $385.00 is the frame, the two non cracked front window glass sections. Debit /Credit Cards taken thru my company. Chuck

charles.carey@comcast.net
    or
    425-742-4319
    Attached Files
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Call Me Chuck

I am interested Chuck.

I don't have a Skagit to put it on right now, but if it's in that good of shape it might be worth picking up just in case one comes along, you know my track record.

you don't see them with intact glass very often. Side windows would be easy enough to come up with.

You have my number don't you?

Doug Griffith

Comment

Doug, Saw your posting and just called your Cel phone. Chuck
      1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
      1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Working...
      X